NodOn Indoor Temperature & Humidity sensor
Measure and control the temperature and the humidity from a wireless and battery-less sensor
Compatible with the EnOcean® worldwide Smart Home & Smart Building protocol, this EnOcean® Temperature & Humidity Sensor will check the temperature and the humidity of the room every 100sec, and will feedback it to your Home Automation Gateway or supervision system as soon as there
is a 0.5°C temperature variation or a +/-2% humidity variation.
To make sure the Temperature & Humidity Sensor is always alive, it will broadcast an “heartbeat” temperature and humidity message every 15 to 30min. Mount it and forget it: It doesn’t need any battery to work!
With the Indoor temperature and humidity sensor I can…
- Launch scenarios based on temperature and / or humidity. Why switching ON the heating system if I can open the blinders and let the outside heat comes in?
- Make sure the heating system warm up the place at a comfortable and not excessive temperature
- Make sure my wine or food cellar is at the right temperature and the right humidity
- Control the temperature & the humidity in my room, and ensure the comfort of my family
- Control the humidity level of my home to insure my child’s safety and well being.
Power source: Solar panel
Temperature range: 0°C to 40°C (0.16°C resolution) – Indoor use
Humidity range: 0 to 100% RH – Indoor use
Wall mounting: adhesive bounding (included) or screws (not included)
Optional CR1216 battery (not included) for dark area use (3 years in total darkness)
Operational temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Radio: EnOcean® Protocol
Frequency: depending on region
Range: 30m indoor
- Manufacturer NodOnhttp://nodon.fr
- Category Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868MHz (ASK): EU (and potentially others e.g. Non-EU Europe, China,…)
- TX-EEP A5-04-01
- Certification Certified Level 2