SRC-DO Typ2-WH, wireless switching actuator (receiver) for wireless sensors
The receiver (switching actuator) serves as an interface between the radio contacts FM.V and FM.A and commercially available, wired systems (for example wired intrusion detection systems). At choice a total of up to 20 wireless sensors can be taught-in on a receiver.
All taught-in wireless contacts have a logical “AND” conjunction. If all taught-in radio contacts notify the state “window or door closed”, the signal relay of the wireless receiver is switched. In case any of the radio contacts gives the signal “open”, the signal relay is / remains reset.
The receiver is certified by the VdS in combination with the wireless contact FM.V.
- up to 20 radio contacts FM.V or FM.A can be coupled
- simple and fast learning by pressing a button
- VdS-Home certification
- potential-free changeover switch output
- 12-24 V power supply
- for installation in standard flush-mounted boxes
- programming for alarm systems
- responds with delay to loss of radio connection to the sensors
- responds to low battery voltage
- Product No. 5045344
- Manufacturer Winkhaushttp://www.winkhaus.com
- Category Actuator / Relay Receiver, Receivers & Controllers
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- RX-EEP A5-14-01, D5-00-01
- Certification Certified 2.0