ME8380V2 Valve Actuator
Bidirectional communicating actuator for heating (Water/Glycol/Stream) or cooling (Water/Glycol) valve. Based on standard M30 x 1.5 mount.
The actuator can be integrated in an autonomous zone system per room (point to point) or part of a large network system.
Each zone can combine different components, from a simple point-to-point Thermostat to Actuator combo up to a more elaborate combination of different components based on the EnOcean protocol to allow different energy saving scenarios. On a larger scale all autonomous systems can be integrated into a network that can be controlled through different gateways
Standard stroke is 4mm. Optional stroke up to 7mm is available.
- Manufacturer Spartan Peripheral Dev.http://www.spartan-pd.com/
- Category Actuator / Relay Receiver, Receivers & Controllers
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- RX-EEP A5-3F-7F, A5-10-03, A5-10-04, A5-10-05, A5-10-06, A5-10-10, A5-10-11, A5-10-12
- TX-EEP A5-20-03
- Certification Certified 2.0
- Datasheet spartan_me_8300_wireless_actuator.pdf