EMDCA – Motion Detector with Illumination Sensor (868 MHz)
EMDC(A) Easyfit motion detection with illumination sensor is a self-powered device that monitors the environment for person movement using a passive infrared (PIR) sensor and measures the light level via a dedicated illumination sensor.
Detected movement and the measured illumination level are communicated wirelessly using EnOcean advertising telegrams according to the EnOcean sensor specification.
EMDC operates self-powered in most applications based on available light in the environment (electric or natural light). It therefore can be flexibly mounted on the ceiling without need for any wiring.
Key parameters of EMDC can be configured using the integrated NFC interface. Additionally, a simple user interface consisting of one button and one LED allows for simple configuration without additional tools.
For details see product website: https://www.enocean.com/en/products/enocean_modules/motion-detector-with-illumination-sensor-emdca-oem/
- Manufacturer EnOcean GmbHhttp://www.enocean.com
- Category Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868MHz (ASK): EU (and potentially others e.g. Non-EU Europe, China,…)
- TX-EEP A5-07-03, A5-07-01, A5-08-01, A5-08-02, A5-08-03
- Certification Certified Level 3