Dual-Channel Wireless Switch Actuator
The universal dual-channel wireless switch actuator (based on EnOcean technology) is designed for control two groups of 220V electronic lighting loads. It can be controlled by wireless sensors, such as EnOcean switches, window contact, and occupancy sensor etc.
This actuator can send a 4BS telegram containing each relay status and current working mode information when relay status changes.
- Manufacturer Winshine Network Technology Co., Ltd.http://www.win-shine.com
- Category Actuator / Relay Receiver
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- RX-EEP A5-11-05
- Certification Certified 2.0
- Datasheet LD-SA02_A_868MHz_EN.pdf