Wireless Table Occupancy Sensor – Pressac
Automatically monitor table occupancy
- Detect real-time table occupancy – Access live table occupancy data for automated table booking
- Get updates as occupancy changes – Track usage to better manage cleaning and bookings
- Track table use over time – Monitor space utilisation over time to make better planning decisions
How our table occupancy sensors work
Our wireless 360 degree motion sensors detect and monitor the presence of people, in real time. The small, battery-powered sensors simply stick to the underside of a table, enabling you to detect real-time presence and continually monitor table occupancy.
They detect passive infrared radiation (PIR) emitted by people, within a 360 degree radius. When a person enters the sensor’s field of view, the sensor detects motion and tells you someone is present within that space. The sensor continues to monitor the space and can send you regular occupancy updates.
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to underside of a table
- Sensor (PIR) detects motion within 360 degree radius and sends instant updates when occupancy detected.
- Typical under-table detection range within 0.5 meters based on average table height. Actual detection range of the PIR is up to 5 meters.
- Configure absence and repeat telegram timers to suit your needs
- GDPR and privacy compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low power technology. Battery life typically 3–5 years. USB-powered variant available
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
- Packaging unit: single (min. 25 pcs)
- Product No. PIR.360.BAT.WE.E-.[S]-[B]
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada