EnOcean Wireless Door and Window Sensor
Know whether doors and windows are open or closed, in real time
Pressac’s wireless current sensors (CT) measure the alternating current (AC) and report the average of 5 measurements every 30 seconds.
The small, energy-harvesting devices use ultra-low power wireless and battery-less technology making them easy to install and very low maintenance. They simply clip around a cable and the wireless transmitter attaches outside the panel for reliable wireless data transmission. They can easily be fitted inside a machinery panel, distribution panel or other suitable location.
Automatically detect open doors
Access live data to know when doors or windows around your building are open or closes
Monitor for changes
Monitor each door – including windows, cupboards, cabinets and fridges – to automatically detect changes
Automate building management
Automate building management processes based on live conditions
- Use magnetic fields to detect open/close status. Reports open/close changes in real time and status updates every 15 minutes
- Solar-powered using ambient room light. Optional back-up battery for low-light conditions – battery typically lasts up to 10 years
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- 928 MHz for Japan (ARIB specification)
- Sensor: 76.5 x 28 x 17.5 mm (approx)
- Magnet: 62 x 12 x 13 mm (approx)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): D5-00-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Packaging unit: single
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
- Quick to install and set up
- Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
- Secure licence-free transmission
- Interoperable and scalable
- Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk occupancy sensor data
Pressac’s technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
- Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
- Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
- Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
- Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
- Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
- Product No. MS_DOOR_WIN_BAT_--, MS_DOOR_WIN_SLR_--
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Position Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- TX-EEP D5-00-01
- Certification Certified 3.0