Roto Com-Tec Sensor | Basic
Roto Com-Tec Sensor
Wireless sensors integrated in hardware for home security
The Roto Com-Tec Sensor is fixed onto the Roto Com-Tec corner drive and remains hidden in the sash rebate.
The wireless sensors can detect the status of windows and balcony doors at any time. The position of the window sash to the window frame is monitored. Depending on the sensor variant the position of the window hardware (locked, tilted, turn position) is also monitored. Due to vibration and inclination detection burglary attempts can be recognised early. Roto Com-Tec Sensors are available in three variants for various requirements.
Roto Com-Tec Sensor | Basic detects the simple opening status of the window (open / close). The position of the window sash to the window frame is monitored. Encrypted data transmission and a high battery runtime ensure high longevity and security.
- Product No. Roto-ID: 815892
- Manufacturer Roto Frank
- Category Position Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Field Of Use HVAC, Industrial
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- TX-EEP A5-14-01, D5-00-01
- Certification Certified 3.0
- Other Downloads http://www.roto-com-tec.com/support