EOSWU – Wall Mounted Occupancy Sensor (902 MHz)
Wall-Mounted Occupancy Sensor is wireless and self-powered making them one of the most costeffective ways to control energy-use in unoccupied rooms. The sensor harvests solar energy from indoor light and uses radio frequency technology to communicate wirelessly with other EnOcean-enabled devices, setting back temperature and turning off lights and electrical loads when it detects that a space has been unoccupied for a set period of time.
- Manufacturer EnOcean GmbHhttp://www.enocean.com
- Category Light Sensor, Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Field Of Use HVAC, Industrial, Lighting
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- TX-EEP A5-07-01
- Certification Certified 2.0