EasySens® SR06 LCD
Energy-harvesting wireless room operating unit with an integrated LCD for the measurement of temperature and relative humidity (rH version). Depending on the type, temperature set point, fan stages, room occupancy, lighting or blinds can be controlled using the operating buttons on the device. The device transmits its measured values to corresponding receivers or gateways, which directly process the information or – depending on the application – forward it to a BMS controller. Using the SmartACK protocol, the bidirectional communication is capable of managing a local overwrite from BMS of e.g. set point, fan stages and room occupancy. The SR06 LCD can be wirelessly parameterized by using the airConfig software or alternatively through the optional USB programming interface. Although the SR06 LCD is a self-powered device, the energy capacitor of the device can also be charged via USB interface if required. It can be integrated into almost any 55×55 mm frames, allowing you to choose from many designs and frame manufacturers. The SR06 LCD is mounted by using the adhesive pad or screws.
- Manufacturer Thermokonhttp://www.thermokon.de
- Category Humidity Sensor, Receivers & Controllers, Room Controller, Temperature Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- TX-EEP A5-10-03, A5-10-04, A5-10-02, A5-10-06, A5-10-12, A5-10-22, A5-10-23, A5-10-11, D2-11-01, D2-11-02, D2-11-03, D2-11-04, D2-11-05, D2-11-06, D2-11-07
- Certification Certified 2.0