BootUp – RS485 EnOcean Gateway
The capability to communicate via the original EnOcean telegram structure creates a broad range of real world applications. All types of devices supporting RS485 data interchange can now be interfaced to the EnOcean radio. The flexibility of the RS485 ensures connectivity to programmable controllers including; PLCs, control systems, desk top and laptop computers. Readymade communication drivers are available for PC and PLC applications. This out of the box solution is ideal for all control systems utilizing EnOcean empowered devices, therefore creating centralized on screen visualisation and control over otherwise stand alone systems.
In addition; the gateway may be used as receiver only, several RS485 receives can also be connected to the receiver wires.
- Manufacturer BootUphttp://www.bootup.ch
- Category Gateway & Building Management Systems, Gateway: RS485
- Field Of Use HVAC, Lighting
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- Datasheet BootUp_Gateways_E_rs485.pdf