eibPort LAN-EnOcean-GSM Version 3
Automation and visualization gateway for your building control. eibPort device connects your building control with Ethernet and Home-Entertainment. Through the network interface, it is e.g. possible to switch a beamer or start the preferred mp3 playlist by using a pushbutton. Furthermore, the eibPort provides an excellent visualization and automation of the whole building control. The setup of the device is as well simple as also intuitiv. The access to the building control can be realised locally or via remote access by PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smart Phone. The only thing requisite is a standard Internet browser. Integrated services allow to implement self-acting functionalties as timer function, scenes, logical functions etc without starting an additional visualization (even in case of overlapping address ranges). For monitoring purposes network cameras can be integrated into the visualization. Messages (e.g. faults, housebreaking alarms) are sent as Email and/or SMS to your mobile phone. With the help of the service for distributed installation coupling properties are centrally merged (even when overlapping addresses). The power consumption is less than 5W.
In this variant of eibPort is equipped with an EnOcean radio module and a GSM radio modul. The eibPort transmits and receives both EnOcean profiles and SMS messages. The connection to the GSM network makes the eibPort independent of the network.
Additional the eibPort Version 3 is equipped with 1-Wire and four S0-Terminals. The S0 interfaces enable the direct integration of corresponding counter. Internal the interfaces are supported by a service that converts the pulses to a counter. The 1-Wire connection takes place over the USB port. 1-Wire is characterized mainly through cheap sensors of the presence and temperature. Especially in combination with the integrated RTR service of eibPorts the solution leads to interesting scenarios.
- Manufacturer b.a.b-technologiehttp://www.bab-tec.de
- Category Gateway & Building Management Systems, Gateway: GSM
- Field Of Use HVAC, Lighting
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- RX-EEP A5-02-01, A5-02-02, A5-02-03, A5-02-04, A5-02-05, A5-02-06, A5-02-07, A5-02-08, A5-02-09, A5-02-0A, A5-02-0B, A5-02-10, A5-02-11, A5-02-12, A5-02-13, A5-02-14, A5-02-15, A5-02-16, A5-02-17, A5-02-18, A5-02-19, A5-02-1A, A5-02-1B, A5-02-20, A5-02-30, A5-04-01, A5-04-02, A5-04-03, A5-06-01, A5-06-02, A5-07-01, A5-07-02, A5-07-03, A5-08-01, A5-08-02, A5-08-03, A5-09-04, A5-10-01, A5-10-02, A5-10-03, A5-10-04, A5-10-05, A5-10-06, A5-10-07, A5-10-08, A5-10-09, A5-10-0A, A5-10-0B, A5-10-0C, A5-10-0D, A5-10-10, A5-10-11, A5-10-12, A5-10-13, A5-10-14, A5-11-01, A5-12-01, A5-20-01, A5-20-04, A5-20-12, A5-30-01, A5-30-02, A5-38-08, D2-03-20, D2-06-01, D5-00-01, F6-02-01, F6-02-02, F6-02-03, F6-03-01, F6-03-02, F6-04-01, F6-05-00, F6-05-01, F6-05-02, F6-10-00