AL-512-00 IP-ENOCEAN-BRIDGE POE V1
Ethernet to EnOcean interface
The actually smartest available interface between a PLC with Ethernet interface and maybe several hundreds of EnOcean wireless sensors and actuators is the new and innovative
AL-512-00-868 IP-ENOCEAN-BRIDGE PoE V1.
This bridge is the first device of our new product familiy called EnoDisc.
This EnoDisc has the following main properties:
- Power supply voltage: Power Over Ethernet PoE / 48 V DC
- 1x Ethernet (10/100 MBit) on LSA interface block
- 1x EnOcean transceiver 868.3 MHz, bidirectional
Since we developed this product as an open and standardized interface, the EnoDisc uses the EnOcean Serial Protocol 3 (ESP3) to receice and transmit data from/to the Ethernet.
The combination of communication and power supply by PoE makes this device quite flexible and easy to use. Only one cable, no line voltage is needed.
As one main feature, you are free to select brand and type of Internet router, when you need a local GSM connection.
The EnoDisc comes in an on-wall housing with a modern design, and can be easily mounted to the ceiling. The electrical connection is done using a standard LSA tool for Ethernet cables.
- Product No. 12184
- Manufacturer DEUTA Controlshttp://www.deuta-controls.de
- Category Gateway: TCP/ IP
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- RX-EEP All EEPs
- TX-EEP All EEPs
- Certification Certified 3.0