AL-491-00-868 USB MOTION, Keyboard + Mouse Activity Detector USB
The AL-491-00-868 USB MOTION is a real problem solver:
In an office with PC workplaces, quite often, PIR motion detectors are installed to switch or dim the local lighting. To improve the detection of people who are sitting and working in front of a PC, combined sensors with different technologies are used (for example microwave / radar).
Anyhow, slight movement of any person is hard to detect by a classical motion or presence detector in this case.
As a result, quite often people are sitting in the dark.
Our inovative solution solves this commonplace problem:
The solution is based on an EnOcean USB-Stick and a small PC software, which can be installed on any Windows PC. Per default, the software is placed in the AUTOSTART folder of Windows.
When the software is installed correctly, and the software is running, PC keyboard and mouse will be monitored. If any acitivity is monitored within a timeframe of 60 seconds, on message “Motion Detected” will be send by the EnOcean USB-Stick (EEP: A5-07-01).
This message is equal to a message send by a standard EnOcean motion detector.
If you teach in the AL-491 USB activity monitor in parallel to the standard motion detector, each movement will be detected by 100%. So simple!
The small PC software, which will be shown in the task bar with a DC symbol (DEUTA Controls), has the following functions:
- Autostart Default configuration, will be launched when Windows starts
- DATA Sends a data telegram „Motion detected“, EEP A5-07-01
- LRN Sends a learn telegram, to teach in the AL-491 to any controller or configuration software, like our BL-PC-FLEX
- About Show version information
- Quit Terminate the program
The software runs on more or less any Windows PC and does not have any special hardware requirements.
- Product No. # 11925, AL-491-00-868 USB MOTION
- Manufacturer DEUTA Controlshttp://www.deuta-controls.de
- Category Accessories, Accessories Misc., Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Field Of Use Lighting
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China
- EEP A5-07-01
- Certification Certified 2.0
- Datasheet Flyer_AL_491_DE_V2_lowres.pdf