OWS-BTY Wall Switch Sensor
The OWS-BTY Wall Switch Sensors are wireless, battery-powered, wall-mount, occupancy/vacancy sensors with an integrated rocker switch that communicates wirelessly. The OWS-BTY complies with NEC 2017 directives to eliminate manufacturing of electrical control devices that introduce current on the grounding connection, or “no-neutral” devices (NEC sections 404.2 and 404.22). The Dual Tech version of the OWS sensors provides the most advanced technology of passive audio-sensing across the entire PIR detection range, ensuring lights stay ON when the space is occupied. Innovative noise filtering is used to prevent false occupancy triggers.
- Manufacturer Echoflex Solutionshttp://www.echoflexsolutions.com
- Kategorie Präsenzsensor, Wandsender
- Frequenz 902 MHz: USA, Kanada
- TX-EEP A5-07-01, F6-02-02
- Zertifizierung Certified Level 2