EnOcean Desk Occupancy Sensor
Accurately detect when a desk is occupied and monitor ongoing desk occupancy
Pressac’s wireless EnOcean desk occupancy sensors accurately detect and monitor passive infrared radiation (PIR) emitted by a person sitting at a desk. When a person enters the sensor’s field of view, the sensor detects motion and tells you someone is present within that space, without detecting people in the surrounding areas.
Get instant desk occupancy updates
The small, discreet sensors simply stick to the underside of the desk and send an instant update when someone sits at a desk. You can configure ongoing occupancy updates every 10 minutes to 5 hours to maximise battery life.
Accurate, reliable desk occupancy monitoring
With a narrow-angle, 180-degree radius PIR motion sensor, Pressac’s desk sensors only pick up people at the desk, not people walking past or at other desks.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Desk occupancy data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to the underside of the desk
- Narrow-angle passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion within 180-degree radius, enabling you to accurately detect movement under a desk, without detecting people in the surrounding areas
- Detection range within 0.5 meters based on typical desk height
- Sends instant updates when occupancy is detected
- The sensor continues to monitor the workspace and send you regular updates on whether it’s occupied or not. Status updates can be configured between 10 minutes and 5 hours
- They can be configured to allow for short ‘absences’ from the desk
- GDPR and privacy-compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low-power technology. Battery life typically 5+ years.
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free
- ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-07-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
- Quick to install and set up
- Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
- Secure licence-free transmission
- Interoperable and scalable
- Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk occupancy sensor data
Pressac’s technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
- Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
- Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
- Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
- Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
- Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
- Product No. PIR.180.BAT.WE.E-.[S]-[B]
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China
- TX-EEP A5-07-01
- Certification Certified 3.0