EasySens® STC-MSG server UP
The STC-MSG Server UP is is used for stand-alone solutions in combination with EasySens® room operating units and up to 5 SAB+/SAB05 radio valve actuators. It is possible to use the ‘energy lock’ function by teaching-in wireless window contacts and window handles so that when a window is open, the SAB closes the valve and saves heating/cooling energy. The following number of sensors can be connected: 5 EasySens® valve actuators (SABx), 1 room unit e.g. SR04 x, SR06 LCD x or SR07 x, 10 digital input modules SR65 DI, EasySens® switches, EasySens® presence detectors (e.g. SR-MDS, SR-MOW), 20 window contacts SRW or window handles SRG.
- Manufacturer Thermokonhttp://www.thermokon.de
- Category Actuator / Relay Receiver, Receivers & Controllers, Room Controller
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China
- RX-EEP F6-04-01, D5-00-01, F6-10-00, A5-04-01, A5-04-02, A5-04-03, A5-02-01, A5-02-02, A5-02-03, A5-02-04, A5-02-05, A5-02-06, A5-02-07, A5-02-08, A5-02-09, A5-02-0A, A5-02-0B, A5-02-10, A5-02-11, A5-02-12, A5-02-13, A5-02-14, A5-02-15, A5-02-16, A5-02-17, A5-02-18, A5-02-19, A5-02-1A, A5-02-1B, A5-07-01, A5-07-02, A5-07-03, A5-08-01, A5-08-02, A5-08-03, A5-10-01, A5-10-02, A5-10-03, A5-10-04, A5-10-05, A5-10-06, A5-10-07, A5-10-08, A5-10-09, A5-10-0A, A5-10-0B, A5-10-0C, A5-10-0D, A5-10-10, A5-10-11, A5-10-12, A5-10-13, A5-10-14, A5-10-18, A5-10-19, A5-10-1A, A5-10-1B, A5-10-1C, A5-10-1D, A5-10-1F, A5-20-12, A5-30-01, A5-30-02, A5-10-22, A5-10-23, A5-14-01, A5-14-02, A5-14-03, A5-14-04, A5-14-06, A5-11-02, A5-20-01
- TX-EEP A5-11-02
- Certification Certified 2.0