Environmental monitoring sensors let you monitor live conditions in each room or zone of a building
At home or at work, the temperature and air quality inside a building can impact people’s comfort and wellbeing. Employers have an added responsibility to provide a healthy working environment by maintaining a reasonable temperature and meeting minimum air quality standards.
Our wireless, energy-harvesting sensor measure temperature in each room or zone within a building, so you can:
- Access live data to get an instant view of ambient conditions around the building
- Monitor conditions to understand the most efficient ways to use heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Automate control to provide and maintain a comfortable environment
• Reports ambient temperature every 100 seconds if the temperature changes by more than 0.5 °C, otherwise updates every 15 minutes
• Measurement range: 0- 40 °C (+/-0.5 °C between l 7-27 °C otherwise +/-1 °C)
• Self-powered using ambient room light or powered with an energy-efficient battery for low-light environments
• Dimensions: 76.5 x 28 x 17.5 mm (approx)
How our environmental monitoring sensors work
Our small, unobtrusive environmental sensors measure CO2, temperature and relative humidity. They’re wireless and use very little energy, making them easy to install and maintain.
Data is sent wirelessly and securely from our sensors to any number of receivers. Because our technology is platform agnostic, the data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform. It can also be used to automate local control systems, or feed directly into an existing building management system.
Where possible we use low-latency, highly-durable channels and protocols, which means the infrastructure used to collect and forward data is easy to scale.
- We use EnOcean’s internationally approved wireless protocol, designed for reliable transmission in systems with numerous sensors
- The sensors communicate data via the EnOcean wireless radio protocol
- Manufactured in the UK to meet the highest quality and environmental standards and global regulatory requirements
- Our products are tested internally and approved by third-party test bodies to ensure they are reliable, robust and compliant
Our sensor technology is platform agnostic, so data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform, connected directly to smart controllers or fed directly into building management systems.
- Our smart gateway converts sensor data into industry-standard MQTT format and makes it available locally or via the cloud
- Data is transmitted via a wired ethernet cable, or wirelessly via WiFi or LTE (4G)
- Ready-made connections with IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT Core* and Google Cloud IoT platforms*
This post is also available in:
Englisch Vereinfachtes Chinesisch Französisch Italienisch Japanisch