Wireless Dry Contact Sensor – Pressac Mini series
Get real-time alerts about the contact status of essential equipment
A dry contact sensor can be used to monitor any piece of equipment that has a contact point, or reed switch. This could be an appliance that’s in constant use, such as an uninterruptable power supply (UPS) or something that could be open or closed, like a door or shutter.
Adding our dry contact sensor to the switch, you can monitor the status of appliances in your IoT platform, BMS system or other software.
- Know the live status of any equipment or unit that has a volt-free, dry contact output, such as UPS status, security systems, fire alarms or air conditioning units
- Know when a power supply needs charging or replacing
- Monitor equipment status in you IoT platform, BMS system or other software
- Push-wire connection of two wires
- Reports instant open / close changes, otherwise updates every 15 minutes
- Self powered using ambient room light, with an optional back-up battery for low-light conditions
- Dimensions: 76.5 x 28 x 17.5 mm (approx)
How our dry contact sensors work
A dry contact sensor can be used to monitor any piece of equipment that has a contact point, or reed switch. The reed switch will either be open or closed, meaning the appliance status will be on or off, and will alert you when that status changes. By adding our dry contact sensor to the switch, you can monitor the status in your IoT platform, BMS system or other software.
Data is sent wirelessly and securely from our sensors to any number of receivers. Because our technology is platform agnostic, the data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform. It can also be used to automate local control systems, or feed directly into an existing building management system.
Where possible we use low-latency, highly-durable channels and protocols, which means the infrastructure used to collect and forward data is easy to scale.
- We use EnOcean’s internationally approved wireless protocol, designed for reliable transmission in systems with numerous sensors
- The sensors communicate data using secure AES-128 bit encryption via the EnOcean wireless radio protocol
- Manufactured in the UK to meet the highest quality and environmental standards and global regulatory requirements
- Our products are tested internally and approved by third-party test bodies to ensure they are reliable, robust and compliant
Our sensor technology is platform agnostic, so data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform, connected directly to smart controllers or fed directly into building management systems.
- Our smart gateway converts sensor data into industry-standard MQTT format and makes it available locally or via the cloud
- Data is transmitted via a wired ethernet cable, or wirelessly via WiFi or LTE (4G)
- Ready-made connections with IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT Core* and Google Cloud IoT platforms*
- Produkt Nr. MS.DRY.CON.[SLR]-[BAT].-
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Kategorie Funksensoren
- Anwendungsgebiet Beleuchtung, HKL, Industrie
- Frequenz 868 MHz (ASK): Europa (und eventuell andere, z.B. China)
- TX-EEP D5-00-01
- Zertifizierung Certified 3.0
- Datenblatt Mini-Series-Dry-Contact-Sensor.pdf
- Handbuch Mini-Series-Dry-Contact-Sensor-Quick-Start-Guide-v1.1.pdf https://www.pressac.com/help/MiniSeriesDryContactSensor.html?utm_source=enocean-alliance.org&utm_medium=referral
- Weitere Downloads Product-Brochure-5.pdf https://www.pressac.com/dry-contact-sensors/?utm_source=enocean-alliance.org&utm_medium=referral