TR9277-EO CO2, Temp & RH Transmitter, Indoor Ambient Light Powered
The TR9277-EO from AirTest is a wireless, CO2, Temperature and RH transmitter that is powered by indoor ambient light, making it ideal for zero energy/minimal environmental impact projects or applications where zero maintenance is required. The transmitter utilizes EnOcean Profile A5-09-04.
Key Features Include
- Zero energy transmitter that harvests power from indoor ambient light.
- Incorporates a CO2 self calibration feature (Automatic Background Calibration- ABC), to eliminate ongoing maintenance.
- Can easily be calibrated in outside air to support a seamless commissioning process.
- Built-in absolute pressure sensor automatically corrects CO2 reading for altitude, significantly increasing transmitter accuracy.
- During installation the transmitter will provide feedback on local light intensity and radio signal strength to facilitate optimum placement.
- Optional button-battery can be installed to provide extended backup for up to five years in low light/no light conditions.
- Smart power management logic regulates sampling and messaging interval based on on board power and ambient light levels. Typical broadcast interval is 16 seconds for Temp and RH and 5 minutes for CO2.
- Quick flash of LED to right of PV panel indicates CO2 general range every 15 seconds Green=< 800 ppm, Yellow= 800-1,400 ppm, Red= >1,400 ppm.
- Exact CO2 level to ±25 ppm can be read out by pressing a button sequence and counting the flashes of the colored LEDs.
- Product No. TR9277-EO
- Manufacturer AirTest Technologies Inc.http://www.airtest.com
- Category CO2 Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Field Of Use HVAC
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- TX-EEP A5-09-04
- Certification Certified 2.0