Enocean Wireless Pulse Counter
Monitor the pulse count from a meter or pulse output
Pressac’s wireless pulse counters are designed to count the number of pulses from electricity, water, or general meters, as well as machinery and equipment with a pulse output.
Connects to equipment with a pulse output
Monitors the pulse output from meters, machinery and equipment. Supports electricity, water or general meters.
Reports the pulses per kWh, m³ or count
Fully configurable pulses per kWh for electricity, m³ for water, or per count for general meters.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Near real-time data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Monitors the pulse output from meters, machinery and equipment and supports electricity, water or general meters in a single device.
- Smart-enables ‘dumb’ (non-smart) electricity meters by reading kWh and water meters by reading m³.
- Reports the number of pulses:
- 1-10,000 pulses per kWh
- 1-10,000 pulses per m³
- 1-10,000 pulses per count
- Accepts dry contact, TTL or optical inputs
- Device has both battery and mains-powered option. Battery life is typically one year for most use-cases.
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-12-01, A5-12-03, A5-12-00
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 108 x 131 x 58 mm (approx)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
- Quick to install and set up
- Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
- Secure licence-free transmission
- Interoperable and scalable
- Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk occupancy sensor data
Pressac’s technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
- Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
- Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
- Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
- Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
- Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
- Product No. PCTR_E868_S
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China