Eltako Wireless temperature+humidity sensor with solar cell and battery (lifetime 5 years), 75x25x 12 mm FTFSB-
The wireless temperature humidity sensor measures constantly the relative humidity between 0 and 100% (+-5%) and the temperature between -20°C and +60°C (+-0,5°C). It sends a data telegram within 2 minutes if changed in the Eltako wireless network. If there is no change, a status telegram is sent every 10 minutes. Adhesive foil mounting, an adhesive film is enclosed. The electronics are powered by an internal button cell CR2032. To change only the housing needs to be opened. This is also required to activate the battery supply by pulling out an insulating strip.
- Manufacturer Eltakohttp://www.eltako.com/
- Category Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China
- TX-EEP A5-04-02, A5-04-03
- Certification Certified Level 2