Wireless contact FM.V, opening sensor for windows and doors, battery powered
The battery powered wireless contact FM.V is used to show the opening status of windows and doors made of plastic or wood.
The wireless contact is a radio contact which is not visible when the window is closed. It is installed in the rebate area between the sash and the frame, enabling detection of opening and closing procedures of a window in combination with a magnet attached to the sash.
The contact is retrofittable and independent of the fitting.
The battery life is about 5 years (type CR 2032), dimensions 130 x 24 x 9 mm.
- Product No. 5022215
- Manufacturer Winkhaushttp://www.winkhaus.com
- Category Position Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China
- TX-EEP D5-00-01, A5-14-01
- Certification Certified 2.0