LEDDU – LED Zone Controller 0-10V (902 MHz)
The LED controller LEDD uses wireless technology to communicate with other self-powered EnOcean-based products and provides an amazingly simple solution for dimming control of LED lighting. It is directly supplied from the auxiliary 12V supply output of a connected LED driver. The compact size enables flexible installation inside of or next to electrical boxes and fixtures so it can be easily wired out of sight using standard wiring practices. Simply link the module to an EnOcean-based motion sensor, light sensor, switch or rocker pad and experience levels of efficiency and convenience that can only be achieved through wireless controls. It is also possible to link the LED controller to a central controller or via a gateway to building automation systems like BACnet.
LEDD is supported by Navigan Wireless Commisioner NWC 300U and Navigan Software. With NaviganTM Wireless Commissioner you can simplify installation of building automation projects using EnOcean’s energy harvesting technology, and easily configure EnOcean controllers.
NaviganTM Wireless Commissioner (NWC) Software: download now.
- Manufacturer EnOcean GmbHhttp://www.enocean.com
- Category Actuator / Relay Receiver, Receivers & Controllers
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- RX-EEP D2-40-00, F6-02-02, A5-07-01, A5-07-02, A5-07-03, A5-06-02, A5-06-03, A5-38-08, A5-37-01
- Certification Certified 2.0
- Datasheet https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-zone-controller-0-10v-ledd-oem/data-sheet-pdf/
- Manual https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-zone-controller-0-10v-ledd-oem/user-manual-pdf/
- Other Downloads https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-zone-controller-0-10v-ledd-oem/LEDD_Remote_Commissioning_Parameters.pdf/ https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-zone-controller-0-10v-ledd-oem/LED_Zone_Controller_System_Description_02.pdf/