The SR65-DI is a wireless transmitter for the binary status of relay inputs. The status of the digital input is transmitted through radio to corresponding remote controllers in the EnOcean network or can be transferred through a gateway to any BUS network. It is often used as a push signal for night-time temperature reduction of heating controllers or ECO/comfort switching.
- Manufacturer Thermokonhttp://www.thermokon.de
- Category Metering Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China
- TX-EEP D5-00-01, A5-07-01, A5-07-02, F6-04-01, A5-30-01, A5-30-02, F6-02-01, F6-02-02, F6-02-03, F6-02-04, F6-03-01, F6-03-02
- Certification Certified 2.0