EasySens® JOY SR Fancoil
The design-oriented JOY SR Fan coil with its EasySens® radio interface is used for individual temperature control and activation of fan coil units in hotels, offices and living rooms. The JOY is designed for 2- or 4-pipe systems and offers change-over functionality. Two configurable inputs can be used to account for room occupancy and energy locks. In addition to controlling hard-wired proportional valve actuators (also 6-way valves) and a 0..10 V EC fan, EasySens® radio sensors ( e.g.motion, temperature, window contacts) can be integrated. An overwrite through radio is possible by using a superior controller profile or in hard-wired fashion via Modbus RS485. This ensures individual and energy-efficient room air conditioning. The device (glass front in white or black) uses a monochrome display with backlight and touch-sensitive operating keys. An integrated scheduler with three time channels, each with four different time periods, allows for optimized energy control. The JOY is fitted to be installed in a flush-mounted standard EU box. For hotel applications, the device offers the possibility to integrate an additional zone (e.g. bathroom heating) in combination with a room temperature sensor and an SAB+/SAB05 radio valve actuator.
- Manufacturer Thermokonhttp://www.thermokon.de
- Category Actuator / Relay Receiver, Receivers & Controllers, Room Controller
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- RX-EEP A5-02-01, A5-02-05, A5-02-06, A5-02-16, A5-07-01, A5-08-01, A5-10-03, A5-20-01, A5-20-12, D5-00-01, F6-02-01, F6-10-00
- TX-EEP A5-10-02, A5-10-06, A5-11-02, A5-20-01