For manually or remotely controlled closing and opening of a water pipe in buildings in response to an event message from the water sensors WaterSensor eco or WaterSensor con.
WaterControl 01 consists of a shut-off valve and a control unit with power supply and an EnOcean® wireless module. The shut-off valve features a drinking water-approved ball valve with an electric motor which is integrated in the water-carrying pipe. Four versions with different connection diameters are available: connection threads G¾, G1, G1¼ and G1½. There several ways to open and close the shut-off valve in the water pipe:
- Opening/closing the shut-off valve mechanically via the operating handle
- Opening/closing the shut-off valve electrically via buttons at the control unit
- Closing the shut-off valve via water sensors
- Opening/closing the shut-off valve via EnOcean® switch
- Opening/closing the shut-off valve via AFRISOhome gateway and smartphone
The control unit has a permanent wireless connection to the water sensors WaterSensor eco or WaterSensor con or WaterSensor BWS and/or the AFRISOhome gateway. An event message is triggered if the water sensors WaterSensor eco or WaterSensor con detect a leak, e.g. caused by a defective household appliance or a water pipe burst. WaterControl 01 can be used, for example, to shut off the water pipe to keep further water from escaping. The AFRISOhome gateway transmits alarm messages and state transition messages via WLAN, LAN and GSM to the person in charge (for example, to the owner, the facility manager, the janitor or other configured contacts).
- Manufacturer AFRISOhttp://www.afriso.de
- Category Accessories, Accessories Misc., Actuator / Relay Receiver, Receivers & Controllers, Warning Sensor, Water Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Field Of Use HVAC, Industrial
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China
- TX-EEP D2-A0-01
- Certification Certified 2.0