Wireless CO2, Temperature and Humidity Sensor – Pressac
Environmental monitoring sensors let you monitor live conditions in each room or zone of a building
Our wireless, energy-harvesting sensors measure air quality, temperature and humidity in each room or zone within a building, so you can:
- Access live data to get an instant view of ambient conditions around the building
- Monitor conditions to understand the most efficient ways to use heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Automate control to provide and maintain a comfortable environment
• Reports CO2, ambient temperature and relative humidity every 5 to 15 minutes
• Measurement range:
CO2 between 0-2550PPM (+/-125PPM)
Temperature 0-51 °C (+/-0.5 °C)
Humidity 0-100% RH(+/-5%)
• Self-powered using ambient room light, with a back-up battery for low-light conditions
• Dimensions: 115 x 80 x 35 mm (approx)
How our environmental monitoring sensors work
Our small, unobtrusive environmental sensors measure CO2, temperature and relative humidity. They’re wireless and use very little energy, making them easy to install and maintain.
Data is sent wirelessly and securely from our sensors to any number of receivers. Because our technology is platform agnostic, the data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform. It can also be used to automate local control systems, or feed directly into an existing building management system.
Where possible we use low-latency, highly-durable channels and protocols, which means the infrastructure used to collect and forward data is easy to scale.
- We use EnOcean’s internationally approved wireless protocol, designed for reliable transmission in systems with numerous sensors
- The sensors communicate data via the EnOcean wireless radio protocol
- Manufactured in the UK to meet the highest quality and environmental standards and global regulatory requirements
- Our products are tested internally and approved by third-party test bodies to ensure they are reliable, robust and complaint
Our sensor technology is platform agnostic, so data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform, connected directly to smart controllers or fed directly into building management systems.
- Our smart gateway converts sensor data into industry-standard MQTT format and makes it available locally or via the cloud
- Data is transmitted via a wired ethernet cable, or wirelessly via WiFi or LTE (4G)
- Ready-made connections with IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT Core* and Google Cloud IoT platforms*
- Product No. 60.CO2 SLR TMP HUM.--
- Manufacturer Pressachttp://www.pressac.com
- Category CO2 Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Field Of Use HVAC
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China, 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- EEP A5-09-04
- Certification Certified 2.0