LED Relay Zone Controller 0-10V – LEDR (OEM)
The LED relay zone controller uses wireless technology to communicate with other self-powered EnOceanbased products and provides an amazingly simple solution for dimming control of LED lighting. The compact size enables flexible installation inside of or next to electrical boxes and fixtures so it can be easily wired out of sight using standard wiring practices. Simply link the module to an EnOcean-based motion sensor, light sensor, switch or rocker pad and experience levels of efficiency and convenience that can only be achieved through wireless controls.
LEDR is supported by Navigan Wireless Commisioner NWC 300U and Navigan Software. With NaviganTM Wireless Commissioner you can simplify installation of building automation projects using EnOcean’s energy harvesting technology, and easily configure EnOcean controllers.
NaviganTM Wireless Commissioner (NWC) Software: download now.
- Manufacturer Easyfit by EnOceanhttps://www.enocean.com
- Field Of Use
- EEP A5-06-02, A5-06-03, A5-07-01, A5-07-02, A5-07-03, A5-37-01, A5-38-08, D2-40-00, F6-02-02
- Certification Certified 2.0
- Datasheet https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-relay-zone-controller-0-10v-ledr-oem/data-sheet-pdf/
- Manual https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-relay-zone-controller-0-10v-ledr-oem/user-manual-pdf/
- Other Downloads https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-relay-zone-controller-0-10v-ledr-oem/LEDR_Remote_Commissioning_Parameters.pdf/ https://www.enocean.com/en/enocean_modules_902mhz/led-relay-zone-controller-0-10v-ledr-oem/LED_Zone_Controller_System_Description_01.pdf/