The ILLUMRA Wireless Window/Door Sensor maximizes the energy savings of heating and air conditioning systems by wirelessly providing the open-or-closed status of windows and doors. The sensor uses a magnet contact switch that is powered by a solar cell and communicates with a wide variety of ILLUMRA products.
Energy waste can be reduced by 20 to 60 percent by disabling blowers and/or adjusting temperature setpoints in HVAC systems when windows and doors are left open. The Wireless Window/Door Sensor is a key component to reducing energy waste in hotel, condominium and dormitory buildings.
- Product No. E9T-MDCCP
- Manufacturer ILLUMRAhttp://www.illumra.com/
- Category Position Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Field Of Use HVAC, Lighting
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- TX-EEP D5-00-01
- Certification Certified 2.0