Energy-harvesting radio room sensor for measuring temperature and relative humidity in living and offi ce spaces. To be mounted via adhesive pad or screws the device sends its measured values unidirectionally to corresponding receivers or gateways, which process the information directly or – depending on the application – forward it to a central control unit.
- Manufacturer Thermokonhttp://www.thermokon.de
- Category Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada
- TX-EEP A5-04-01, A5-02-05
- Certification Certified Level 2