Wireless Cubicle Occupancy Sensor – Pressac
Get instant updates when people are detected and automatically monitor occupancy
- Detect real-time occupancy – Access real-time cubicle occupancy data for demand-controlled lighting and HVAC
- Get updates as occupancy changes – Track usage to better manage cleaning and control usage
- Track cubicle use over time – Monitor space utilisation over time to make better planning decisions
How our cubicle occupancy sensors work
The small, wireless occupancy sensors simply stick to the cubicle wall or ceiling, enabling you to detect real-time presence and continually monitor occupancy within a small space, without detecting people in the surrounding areas.
They detect passive infrared radiation (PIR) emitted by people, within a 180 degree radius, up to 5 meters line of sight. When a person enters the sensor’s field of view, the sensor detects motion and tells you someone is present within that space. The sensor continues to monitor the space and can send you regular occupancy updates.
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to the wall or ceiling
- Sensor (PIR) detects motion within 180 degree radius and sends instant updates when occupancy detected
- Configure absence and repeat telegram timers to suit your needs
- GDPR and privacy compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low power technology. Battery life typically 3–5 years. USB-powered variant available
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
- Packaging unit: single (min. 25 pcs)
- Product No. PIR.180.BAT.WE.E-.[S]-[B]
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868MHz (ASK): EU (and potentially others e.g. Non-EU Europe, China,…)