Wireless Single Channel CT Clamp – Pressac
Current monitoring sensors show you how much energy you’re using in real time.
Most businesses and households are making efforts to reduce the amount of electricity they use, for environmental reasons as well as financial ones.
Our wireless, energy-harvesting current sensors measure real-time energy usage at a machine, room or zone level, so you can:
- Access live data to see where energy is being used
- Track use over time to identify where you use and waste the most energy, allowing you to find energy savings
- Ensure critical assets are functioning correctly and automatically switch off assets when not in use
- Measures current (50Hz or 60Hz) every 30 seconds in a single channel
- Wireless and self powered
- Measurement ranges:
1A–60A (+/- 0.1A or 2%, whichever is greater)
2A–200A (+/- 0.1A or 2.5%, whichever is greater
How our current monitoring sensors work
Our wireless CT clamps measure and report AC current. Single-channel clamps measure the electrical current flowing in a single channel, while three-channel clamps measure current in three separate channels.
Because they simply clip around cables, there’s no downtime or disruption. They also harvest energy from the measured conductor so there’s no need for batteries or wiring.
Data is sent wirelessly and securely from our sensors to any number of receivers. Because our technology is platform agnostic, the data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform. It can also be used to automate local control systems, or feed directly into an existing building management system.
Where possible we use low-latency, highly-durable channels and protocols, which means the infrastructure used to collect and forward data is easy to scale.
- We use EnOcean’s internationally approved wireless protocol, designed for reliable transmission in systems with numerous sensors
- The sensors communicate data via the EnOcean wireless radio protocol
- Manufactured in the UK to meet the highest quality and environmental standards and global regulatory requirements
- Our products are tested internally and approved by third-party test bodies to ensure they are reliable, robust and compliant
Our sensor technology is platform agnostic, so data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform, connected directly to smart controllers or fed directly into building management systems.
- Our smart gateway converts sensor data into industry-standard MQTT format and makes it available locally or via the cloud
- Data is transmitted via a wired ethernet cable, or wirelessly via WiFi or LTE (4G)
- Ready-made connections with IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT Core* and Google Cloud IoT platforms*
- Product No. CTV3. --.1CH.[060A]-[200A]
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Metering Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- TX-EEP D2-32-00
- Certification Certified 2.0
- Datasheet 1-Channel-CT-Clamp-V3.pdf
- Manual V3-CT-Clamp-Quick-Start-Guide-v1.0.pdf https://www.pressac.com/help/SingleChannelCTClampV3.html?utm_source=enocean-alliance.org&utm_medium=referral
- Other Downloads Product-Brochure-9.pdf https://www.pressac.com/current-monitoring-sensors/?utm_source=enocean-alliance.org&utm_medium=referral