BL-201-02-868 UP RGBW, EnOcean-DALI-Controller
The BL-201-02-868 UP RGBW EnOcean-DALI-Controller provides one DALI master with an integrated DALI power supply for the direct connection of up to 17 slaves (Iout max.= 34 mA), without a separate DALI power supply. Also an EnOcean wireless transceiver is integrated. This allows the smart and easy integration and combination of DALI ballasts and EnOcean wireless technology. The BL-201-02-868 UP RGBW is supplied by 230 V AC line voltage.
The BL-201-02-868 UP RGBW can be controlled by a control unit with an EnOcean interface. Functionality is described as follows:
Control unit interface, Device Type 8, Colour Control, RGBW via DALI broadcast.
Push service button <= 1 sec.:
Sets BL-201 into learn-mode, service LED is steady on.
Control unit sends a telegram according to EEP “A5-38-9” -> control unit is paired
Push Service button >=2 sec.:
Service-LED will turn on for 1 sec.: No more control unit is paired with the BL-201.
Control unit sends telegram:
Function code 7:
RGB value of the received frame is send to all connected Device Type 8 DALI slaves as dim level via broadcast command.
Function code 6:
Data byte 3 is used as fading time for all following colour transitions.
- Product No. # 10985, BL-201-02-868 UP RGBW
- Manufacturer DEUTA Controlshttp://www.deuta-controls.de
- Category Gateway & Building Management Systems, Gateway: DALI
- Field Of Use HVAC, Lighting
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe (and potentially others, e.g. China)
- RX-EEP F6-03-01, F6-03-02, A5-38-09
- Certification Certified 2.0
- Datasheet 10985_Datasheet_BL_201_02_868_UP_RGBW_2017_06_02_V40.pdf https://deuta-controls.net/home-2/produkte/gebaeudeautomation/lichtsteuerungen-mit-fester-funktion-gateways/bl-201-02-868-up-rgbw-enocean-dali-controller/#tab-id-2
- Manual ZG_11869_01_V06_020617_Beipackzettel_10985_BL_201_02_868_UP_RGBW_DE_EN.pdf https://deuta-controls.net/home-2/produkte/gebaeudeautomation/lichtsteuerungen-mit-fester-funktion-gateways/bl-201-02-868-up-rgbw-enocean-dali-controller/#tab-id-2