Enocean Wireless Table Occupancy Sensor
Automatically monitor table occupancy
Pressac’s wireless 360 degree motion sensors detect and monitor the presence of people, in real time. The small, battery-powered sensors simply stick to the underside of a table, enabling you to detect real-time presence and continually monitor table occupancy.
Detect real-time table occupancy
Access live table occupancy data for automated table booking
Get updates as occupancy changes
Track usage to better manage cleaning and bookings
Track table use over time
Monitor space utilisation over time to make better planning decisions
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to underside of a table
- Sensor (PIR) detects motion within 360 degree radius and sends instant updates when occupancy detected.
- Typical under-table detection range within 0.5 meters based on average table height. Actual detection range of the PIR is up to 5 meters.
- Configure absence and repeat telegram timers to suit your needs
- GDPR and privacy compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low power technology. Battery life typically 5+ years. USB-powered variant available
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-07-01
No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
- Packaging unit: single
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
- Quick to install and set up
- Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
- Secure licence-free transmission
- Interoperable and scalable
- Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk occupancy sensor data
Pressac’s technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
- Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
- Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
- Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
- Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
- Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
- Product No. PIR.360.BAT.WE.E-.[S]-[B]
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 902 MHz: USA, Canada