Enocean Wireless People Flow Sensor
Detect people going in and out of a doorway automatically, and in real time
Pressac’s people flow sensors detect when a person walks towards or away (bi-directional) from the sensor. The small sensors are mounted above a single doorway and send a message each time a person enters or exits through the doorway. You can use the data to report people flow in/out of a room in real-time or count how many people have entered or exited a room.
Get instant people in/out updates
Pressac’s people flow sensor is designed to be mounted above a single doorway to detect the in- and out-flow of a room. USB-powered for easy installation.
Accurate, privacy-compliant monitoring
The people flow sensor uses time of flight technology to detect when a person walks towards or away from it. No cameras. No interference from glass reflections. Fully anonymous.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
People flow data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Mounted above a single doorway. Detects real-time people flow in/out through a single doorway
- Time-of-flight sensor detects people and the direction of movement (bi-directional)
- Accuracy: 86-98%. Comes with a mounting bracket to minimise door interference
- Detection range depends on height of sensor. Based on a 2.5m high single door, movement is detected 1.2 metres across the door and 0.6 metres into the door from the centre of the sensor
- Privacy and GDPR compliant: sensors only detect people
movement. No cameras. Fully anonymous
- 5V USB to DC mains adapter
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): D5-00-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 67 x 124 x 35mm (approx)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
- Quick to install and set up
- Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
- Secure licence-free transmission
- Interoperable and scalable
- Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk occupancy sensor data
Pressac’s technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
- Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
- Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
- Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
- Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
- Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
- Product No. PFW_SD_PSU_E868_S
- Manufacturer Pressachttps://www.pressac.com/
- Category Occupancy Sensor, Wireless Sensors
- Frequency 868 MHz (ASK): Europe, China