U-WLD Utility Room Water Leak Detector
The Echoflex Utility Room Water Leak Detector (U-WLD) is a simple and effective wireless device designed to monitor spaces for water leaks and flooding. When water is detected, a signal is sent to immediately alert a receiver or valve to shut off water or take other steps to mitigate water damage.
The detector uses liquid-sensing cable technology that can be installed in dark places, such as behind water heaters, dishwashers, etc. The cable comes in three different lengths to suit the application.
The detector broadcasts a heartbeat every 64 seconds to confirm the link with the sensor and to indicate that no water leaks have been detected. If there is water detected, a transmission is issued within 8 seconds.
A push button can be used to clear the sensor’s leak state or the sensor will automatically clear the leak state once the cable is dry.
The slim profile of the sensor allows it to be mounted unobtrusively behind equipment. The detector can be mounted on a wall or other vertical surface near the floor using a single screw or double-sided tape (not included).
The U-WLD can be used by commercial and residential property managers to have a system in place to be immediately alerted to leaks and to be able to minimize water damage when emergencies occur.
- Liquid-sensing cable technology
- Sensing cable options: 1, 3, and 3 meters (approximately 3, 6, or 10 feet)
- Leak detection response time to transmit is less than 8 seconds
- Works in dark places
- 64-second heartbeat
- Red LED indicator
- Battery powered with 3V lithium coin cell
- Reliable wireless reception range of 24 meters (80 ft) in commercial office spaces, up to 100 meters (330 ft) line of sight
- Push button for linking and clearing sensor’s leak state
- Mounts with single screw or double-sided tape (not included)
- Available at 902 MHz and 868 MHz
- Manufacturer Echoflex Solutionshttp://www.echoflexsolutions.com
- Kategorie Funksensoren, Wassersensor
- Frequenz 902 MHz: USA, Kanada
- Datenblatt 8DC-0923-UWLD-DataSheet-002.pdf